Footsider (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects the privacy rights of our users (“users” or “you”) and is committed to protecting the information collected through our mobile application “Footsider” and corporate website, located at footsider.fr (collectively, the “Service”).
- 1 Information We Collect
- 2 How We Use Your Information
- 3 Sharing Your Information
- 4 Security
- 6 Contact Us
Information We Collect
When you use our mobile application and website, we collect certain information about you, including:
- Anonymous usage data: We use an analytics service to collect anonymous usage data, such as how often you use our mobile application and website and how you interact with them. This information helps us improve our services and make them more useful to you.
- Device information: We collect information about the device you use to access our services, including its type, operating system, and settings.
- Log data: We collect log data, including information about the device you use to access our services, your IP address, and the date and time of your request.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services, including to personalize your experience and to respond to your requests.
- Communicate with you, including to provide customer support, send you updates and alerts, and respond to your comments and questions.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services.
- With service providers: We share your information with service providers who help us provide, maintain, and improve our services. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect your information and may use it only to perform the services we request.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To protect rights and safety: We may disclose your information to protect the rights, property, or safety of Footsider, our customers, or others.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures can be 100% effective, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.